How to Lose Weight Fast – 21 Ways to Lose Weight Fast and Burn the Fat
If you are stuck in your weight Loss path and not able to achieve the body you desire. Try these proven tips by experts of weight Loss industry. Without these fast weight Loss tips you can boost your body metabolism and melt the excess fat from your body and lose weight fast. No more crazy diet plans or sweating in gym.
Are you fed up of fad diets of fast weight Loss. Just keep the fat Loss books away and make these tweaks in your lifestyle. You will see some amazing results.
Lets see 21 scientifically proved ways to Lose Weight Fast:
1.Cut sugar out of your life: Eating sweet foods is satisfying for a moment, but it leads to increase desire to take more sweet and sugary foods – which leads to lot of problems in health. Sugary foods products are very high in calories and has less filling effect than low calorie foods like fruits. To lose weight fast instead of using sugar you can use alternatives like honey, agave nectar, coconut sugar, honey if you want to eat something sweet. Be careful not to use these alternatives in excess.
2. Eat less meat: Recently lot of buzz about eating less meat. Eating less meat will help in fast weight loss ans also boost up your health in many ways.Instead of taking food centered around meat you can focus on foods with more vegetarian source of proteins. Adding more vegetarian proteins in your diet will boost your weight loss and you will lose weight fast. Include vegetarian protein sources like pulses — which are beans, chickpeas, lentils, and dried peas.
3. Increase your physical activity: Only focusing on reducing calorie intake will not help you in long run, you should also be careful to burn few extra calories during daily routine and lose weight fast. Here is a cool list of activities you can include in your routine to burn few extra calories – Raking leaves, Gardening or weeding, Moving (packing and unpacking), Vacuuming, Cleaning the house, Playing with the kids (moderate activity level), Mowing the lawn and Biking to work
4. Start meal prepping: Meal prepping will take some time buts its worth it. Take a hour or two on Sunday to plan ahead full weeks meals in advance. Once you have a full weeks diet planner in hand you wont be tempted to go out to restaurant for dinner or snacks. You can plan the diet you need to keep up proper protein and nutrient demand of your body. Make sure to include lot of fresh veggies to your diet.
5. Take advice of an diet expert or doctor: Studies have shown that your chances of fast weight loss increase several fold when you take advice of a professional like nutrition expert or a doctor for loosing the excess weight.
6. Take lot of detox drinks and green tea: Though green tea is known for its anticancer effects but few people discuss its metabolism boosting effects. Taking green tea three times a day increase metabolism by 4 percent, which in-turn will lead ti increase in weight loss safely, rapidly and effectively.
7. Do some weight training: Weight training is best way to lose weight effectively and reduce your body fat. During workout muscles burn up lot of calories, which in turn melts away the fat from body and lose weight fast. It also boost up your metabolism which further enhances the weight reduction. Try these quick moves: squats, bench step-ups, lunges, push-ups, pull-ups and planks.
8. Take iron and vitamin supplements: Along with doing weight training you have to pump iron in your body also. If your body is deficient in minerals and vitamins your body cannot burn fat properly and it reduces the metabolism of body. You can also get your daily requirement by eating three to four daily servings of foods rich in iron, such as lean red meat, chicken, fortified cereal, and soy nuts.
9. Stay hydrated: Don’t ignore proper water intake during your weight loss journey. You may tend to ignore the importance of increasing water intake, but it may hurt your chances of achieving success. Increasing your water consumption by 1.5 liters may boost your calorie burning by 20%.
10. Get your thyroid checked: Having less active thyroid or hypothyroidism can reduce your metabolism. The thyroid gland controls your body’s metabolism, so one of the first signs that it may be off is an inability to lose weight. Your doctor can check your thyroid physically or get your thyroid profile if he has any doubt that thyroid id under-active. If you are hypothyroid, doctor will prescribe some medicines to boost the level of thyroid hormones.
11. Switch to low fat diet: Research has shown that people who consume low-fat dairy products, such as non-fat yogurt and low-fat cheese three to four times a day lost 70 percent more fat than low-dairy dieters. Try to include calcium rich foods in your diet along with low fat diets.
12. Try a new sport: Do you know that your body adapts to the routine physical activity? If you routinely do activity like jogging or morning walk, muscles tend to consume less energy after some time for same activity. So try to do some new sport like cycling so that different set of muscles are put to work ans your calorie consumption is increased.
13. Try meditation: When you are in stress your body metabolism reduces and body tend to conserve energy and store fat around your abdomen. Try some relaxing activity like meditation or saying Ommm….. or you can listen to relaxing music.
14. Never miss your breakfast: You may have heard it many times, but do you know the reason behind it? When you are sleeping your body metabolism slows down, taking good healthy breakfast boosts your metabolism and you burn more energy during the day. for a 300- to 400-calorie breakfast, such as a high-fiber cereal with skim milk and fruit.
15. Pump up protein in your diet: Protein is another metabolism booster. Your digestive system uses more energy to digest protein, so helps to burn more calories. Protein also has more filling effect on your appetite, so you have less carving for eating again and again.
16. Try intermittent fasting: Keep the gap between your dinner and next day breakfast to at-least 15 hours. Body needs time to heal, we are continuously pumping it with food and it leads to burnout of the systems. So intermittent fasting is great way to heal your body and reduce the calorie intake in your body.
17. Reduce carbohydrate intake: Are you carb addicted? Refined carbohydrates, such as bread, potatoes and rice, create a surge in insulin that in turn drives down your resting metabolic rate. Don’t include excess carb in your diet, instead focus on increasing fruits, vegetables and whole grains, which have less of an effect on insulin levels.
18. Eat more bananas: Bananas have high level of potassium, they increase your body metabolism by regulating water balance in your body. If you are dehydrated your burn less calories. Make sure you’re getting at least 2,000 mg: a banana has 450 mg, a cup of milk has 370 mg and an orange has 250 mg.
19. Get proper sleep: If you are having insufficient sleep you may gain weight. Research has shown that when you are tired you tend to eat more, fatigue also alters few hormones in your body which reduces the metabolism.
20. Consume more citrus fruits: Citrus fruits like oranges, lemons have lot of vitamin c in them. Vitamin c increases metabolism and help to burn fat faster. Freshen your diet by eating oranges, tangerines, or grapefruit for a snack, using lemons or limes to flavor your water, or adding any of them to a salad.
21. Eat more greens: Its scientifically proven that when you want to lose weight you must stick to plant based food instead of meats. Because of more fiber and healthy protein sources, you’ll feel full and satisfied without having to restrict your calories.
Now over to you! Please share any other weight loss ideas which are safe and you have tried them with other readers.
If you have any other queries please post them in comments, I will answer them as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.
I am a doctor, more precisely an orthopedic surgeon. Wondering why a surgeon is writing about fitness & weight loss? Few years back my mom was diagnosed with cancer, until then i thought i knew everything about health & fitness.
Then started studying various books and blogs on fitness and realized that there are hundreds & thousands of things i was not aware. Though my mom passed away after her fight with cancer, but my interest in health & fitness continued.
I decided to start the blog and share all the information in know for the benefit of others. Lets come together, work and share the knowledge to be healthy & fit.